Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Forts

What is it about a few sheets...

That can keep little people occupied for so many hours! I have so many wonderful fort making memories from my own childhood (watching conference in them, having sleep overs in them.) I would like to think I am an expert at it. The kids would have liked it to be permanent. I don't think Connor could have handled another week with it up. But it has been a good distraction with ALL of us being sick and therefore stuck at home.
I think Dylan is about to burst, he is on his second week of being at home, this kid is not ment for the indoors! I am also worried about all the bad habits we have formed due to my desire to baby my sick kiddos.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned fort! Yours is cooler than any I made as a kid.

ty and megs said...

fun! i think we're gonna have to do some fort buliding in the next day or two. we're running out of inside things to do in this lovely cleveland crappy weather, which you know all too well. :)

Boston Family said...

we've had rain for the last few days...good idea! Kate would love a fort. Here's hoping you get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Dear Author connorandmichal.blogspot.com !
It is good idea.