Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

We had a very relaxing Easter. We would have loved an Easter baby, but not yet.


Dylan and Ashlyn would have colored 10 dozen eggs if I had them...

We opened our 12 days of Easter all over again in the morning. Thanks to Tutu and Papa Steve we were able to share the story of Christ's suffering, Death and Resurrection in a way that at least ONE of our kids would listen to! Corbin just kept opening them all and dumping them out. We had an very Yummy Easter Brunch with our friends, the Nichols.

They of course love the Easter egg hunt...

Corbin of course was more interested in what was inside the eggs...Ashlyn was the best egg hunter, she found more than she could carry... My sweet kiddos in their Easter clothes- Thank you Nini and Poger!!!

We also have a matching dress for baby!

5 comments:

Laura Judd said...

Hope all goes well with the delivery. We are keeping our fingers crossed for you!

KaraLynne and Andy said...

I love how Dylan already sits like a man on that last photo. Super cute dresses and hopefully number 4 will come soon so she can wear hers!

Meggan said...

Holy Cow woman! Look at all that Easter cuteness! I love that you have matching girls dresses. I dream of that day. So sweet.

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

Did you make the dresses, I love that pattern! Can I borrow it?

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

You know if you just wanted to make Austyn a dress, we could call the taxes even..hahah! I can sew great, but I can't seem to find the time with the age difference in the kids...ahhh.