Sunday, October 23, 2011

Photo Hall

I try to tackle just one space at a time to decorate. Decorating my own home has been a long process. Sometimes I see something I like and try to recreate it. And other times I get these almost strange ideas in my head of how I want something to look without knowing how in the world I will make it happen. This was one of those...I printed these stretched canvasses of the kids during a mega sale. I printed them in black and white to create some unison. However, our walls are grey leaving a very low "wow" effect when hung on the wall. So I found some cheap vinyl molding, let Connor cut them for me. There was a lot of deliberating on how to attach the molding together to frame each canvass. I should have talked to my dad earlier because he offered the quickest and easiest solution- hot glue! Let's just say I am in love!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love this! I love the gray wall too.

Jessica Brown said...

fabulous! cute kid pictures are my favorite accessory!

Rachel said...

Okay - I will pay you to come help me with my house!!

KaraLynne and Andy said...

what a cute idea!