Saturday, February 6, 2010

Corbin is 2

And another Birthday Boy... Corbin who turned 2 today. Let's not forget to say happy Birthday to his Aunt Cami and Grandma Nini too!!! What a fun day- just wish we were all together.

My 2 favorite things about Corbin:

1. He is my cuddle bug, he kisses me, hugs me (well squeezes), and plays with my hair! Oh, how I love it! I can never seem to get enough of him.

2. He is so kind and loving, I have barely had to teach him to share and he just loves any attention any other kid will give him.

There are obviously more than just 2 things that I love about my little Corbin, like the way he runs, and the way his hair refuses to lay flat and the way he tries to be funny. But this could go on forever!

Happy Birthday my little dude!

3 comments:

Boston Family said...

Happy Birthday Corbin! Such an amazing picture of the two of you. I love it.

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday! I was going to say the same thing as the comment above me. I LOVE the picture of you guys. You can tell that you have so much fun together!

AmbertheGreat said...

Wow, I love this picture!!! you look great. I can't believe dylan is 6, has it really been that long since I first met you! You are an inspiration to me!!!!!!