Sunday, February 28, 2010

Night at the Circus

Thursday night we went to...

I think it was a first for ALL of us! Here we are before the show (I squished Dylan (not a hard thing to do at this point), luckily he got over it pretty fast.
By far the kids thought the animals were the most entertaining. I doubt the law of Physics has much impact on the way they think as of yet, so the magic tricks were not as eye catching. Overall, we had a blast. However, because of the late night we did have three cranky little people. The crankiness however has not completely subsided. I can't tell if is just life or still impacted from all the fun?

3 comments:

Meggan said...

What a good idea. I'll bet Kate would love the circus. She was going through the safari animals book saying she wanted one of each...elephants, zebras, giraffes...we do live a zoo of sorts...

KaraLynne and Andy said...

I remember going to the circus as a kid and i loved it. Im so glad you got to take your kids. I cant wait to take mine.

Kadi said...

Looks like fun! I bet the kids had a great time. I can't believe how old Corbin looks in that last picture! I think he looks different even just from Christmas! They grow up so darn fast!