Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lego Party

Now I can't take all the credit for this one. Again, my creative friend Rochelle did this over the summer and it seemed doable. But I guess I can take credit for the work I did do.

First we did the Lego drop...
Standing on a chair and seeing how many Legos we could get into a jar in one minute. Chauncey won with a whopping 14! As you can see Corbin had to do it to0. He got more joy out of throwing the Lego's and watching all the boys scrounge to pick them up.

We did a Lego scavenger hunt. They had to find all the pieces of Legos and put them together right to read the next clue. Which lead them to...
Edible Legos!!!
We did a musical Legos game. Whoever ended up with the Lego piece got to choose one of each of these... (don't worry, I hit an awesome sale at the Lego store!)
(luckily they didn't figure out that they should really try to keep the Lego instead of get rid of it!)
Then Lego cake and ice cream...
Lastly, "human Legos"...
which ended up like this...
Thank you to all who could come!! We had a blast.

Friday night we had a family birthday bash. The boys had fun opening their presents from us. Sadly, Ashlyn was feeling quite left out. Hopefully when this little girl comes it will help her feel more included when they have birthdays close.
Dylan's favorite gift...
Corbin's favorites...
And a plush Lightening McQueen, (which sadly mom, I don't have a picture of.) But he won't sleep without it. It almost had to come to church today!
We had so much fun!

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

awesome! you did a great job. I love the cake! Happy Birthday, sweet boys!

Kristen said...

What a fun party! I love that you even found lego candy! So cute! Happy Birthday Dylan!

Jackie said...

Super cute! I love that cake and the human legos. Hilarious. :)

Tasha said...

I wish I had half your talent and creativity! Your family is so lucky to have you! And your kids are soooooo cute!

teenbata20 said...

Thank you very much

The Coxes said...

Fun party!!

Karie said...

That sounds like the funnest party! What a great idea!