Monday, May 19, 2008

Third time's a Charm?

You'd think a family couldn't get strep throat three times in only 8 months! Cleveland has it in for us I guess. I don't know if it because I am working in the nursery, but I have ended up starting it the last two times! I thought I had kept it to myself, low and behold, 6 days later Connor came down with it, then Dylan had a throw up party yesterday. I had them swab Ashlyn at the same time for good luck. Ironically, I was very grateful to hear that she did have it! Now we can relax and all be on the pink goo all at once (well- my doses ended this morning, so cross your fingers.) I mean, it can't get any better than trying to take care of a family on your death bed, then ending up nursing an extra "kid" to health. Thankfully infants RARELY get it. However, with Ashlyn all over him, who knows.

Do you think we are out of the clear for a little while?

5 comments:

Meggan said...

Oh! I hope so! Being sick with strep is no fun, though you probably know that better than us. It's been a while since i've gotten it. I am willing to bet that nursery is the cause of your woes though. I never used to get sick before Kate started hanging out with other kiddos.

Ellsworth said...

I can't believe you all got it again! What a blessing that you caught it before the wedding and not while you were away from home!

Katt said...

You can probably blame it on nursery for sure! Let's just hope that pinkeye isn't next. YUCK!!

Carrie said...

Hey! I just found you through Sarah's blog! How are things going for you? You all look happy and sound great. Corbin is adorable! What a cutie. Hope all is going well.

Boston Family said...

Hey there! Hope ya'll are doing non-sickly now. We are good here. The header thing was done in photoshop, with the kits you can find online. I can make you one if you like. It doesn't take too long, and gives me a creative outlet. Let me know how you've been!