Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Guess what we got???

Yep, a horse!!!

No, Just kidding, we got a trampoline! They are very similar though! I found a great used one on Craig's list. The kids can't think about doing anything else. Even Corbin thinks it is a blast! Ashlyn has slowly become accustomed to it and can jump right along crazy Dylan. Dylan's favorite game is dodge ball! (BTY we do have a net around it, not shown in this picture.)

Here is Dylan having the time of his life. He can even do a full front flip, no problem!! The kid has no fear!

And all three kids...

And their favorite time- Daddy time...

I had a hard time deciding between a play structure and a trampoline, I thought they might play with this one more! They would eat, sleep, bathe and read on the tramp if I let them! I think I made a good choice! The best part is that it is right up next to some big windows in my living room- so really I could just sit and watch them jump all day!

7 comments:

The Coxes said...

What a great idea!!! They get to play and get some exercise at the same time, and you can get some mommy stuff done, too. Genius. Kendy :)

Kristen said...

That is awesome!

Dylan amazes me! He is so athletic!

Boston Family said...

We loved our trampoline growing up. We got one for Christmas one year, and I still remember how awesome it was. Your kids look like they are having a blast!

Ashley Funk said...

your kids are darling! The trampoline looks like great entertainment for the kids and a sanity-saver for mom. I would LOVE to have a backyard for spencer. Someday...

Kim said...

How fun! I wish we had a backyard big enough for that kind of fun stuff! Oh-well! By the way...I use Adobe Photoshop to write on the pics.

Camille and Nate Johnson said...

A trampoline! we need one of those! That is sweet. I have been missing you guys lately! Give Ashlyn a big hug and Simeon is dying to come over sometime.
Cami

Mandy said...

Not that I don't think that the trampoline is great, but I can't take my eyes off of the woods in your backyard. How beautiful. That is what I would stare at all day out my window.