Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crazy 8's

So I got tagged twice and both were a little different, so I mixed them together for one, great big Crazy 8 list!

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Chipotle
2. Cafe Capistrano
3. Cafe Rio
4. Subway
5. TGI Friday's
6. Sheetz- does this count? I doubt any of my Western friends even know what this is, but I love it!!!
7. My husband's breakfasts!!!
8. Anything really that I haven't made sounds good.
Notice how they are mostly all Mexican Resturants!!!

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. Ran - Surprising, I know
2. I ate too many peanut M&M's- well too many is an understatment, more like the whole bag!
3. Dylan to and from Preschool
4. Parent- Teacher conference with Dylan's Preschool teacher- he's doing GREAT!!!
5. Had an interview for a casual pool position at the Hospital- so nerve racking!!
6. Played swords with Dylan
7. Read so many books I put myself down for a nap instead of my kids!
8. Nursed, Nursed and Nursed again!!!

8 things to look forward to...
1. Connor's Parents come this week
2. Halloween- I enforce the parent tax (20% of the candy goes to me!!!)
3. Thanksgiving with the Ellsworths
4. Christmas in CA with my whole fam
5. When Connor comes home
6. Sundays!!
7. Running another 1/2 in a month- can I say I am addicted???
8. Quiet time after the kids go to bed

8 Favorite TV Shows...
1. Dancing with the stars
2. Eli Stone
3. 24
4. Monk
5. CSI
6. Backyardigans, because it is so cute and I love the songs!
7. A football game here and there with Connor is always a treat
8. No TV might actually be nice!


8 things I love about Fall...
1. Crisp but warm days
2. Cruncky leaves
3. Halloween
4. Thanksgiving
5. Perfect weather- which never lasts long enough
6. getting out my winter clothes- fun until I realize how pathetic it is because I am always pregnant during the winter
7. Hot Chocolate
8. Cuddleing up in big warm blankets with my kids or husband

8 things on my wishlist...
1. My own house
2. Never move again (but first we have to move back out west)
3. My pre-baby tummy!!!
4. A cook
5. Time and energy for another triathlon
6. A masters Degree in Child Life
7. A cruise with just my husband
8. A month to play with my kids with no "to do" list

4th folder, 4th picture...
My super, awesome, little sister, Carianne who I guess is now making her debut appearance on my blog!!
If there was anyone I would want to be like- it would be her!


8 people I tag...
1. Carrie
2. Morgan
3. Jenny
4. Kristin
5. Liz
6. Robbin
7. Rochelle
8. Suzi

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

You are a nice parent. We give them about 20% of the candy! I actually found a bag of Halloween candy from last year in the back of our closet the other day. It was all the less appetizing candy, of course, and it was stale. Oh and Viva Backyardigans, and I really wish peanut M&M's didn't taste so dern good, but then again, I'm glad because I love them so much!

Kristen said...

I can't wait till Thanksgiving too!!

Anonymous said...

You guys can move to texas and then you can have all the mexican food you can handle! =)

Jenny said...

I love reading about Michal! I don't know if I can think of 8 things for all of those. We'll see...I love Mexican food. This week I realized that I had a few too many Mexican dishes on our menu. I guess I need to space them out more. My kids are being Backyardigans for Halloween this year. I could comment on each of your things, but I will spare you. I think you're great!

suzi said...

Hey! This was fun to read! Two thumbs up for the "pre-baby tummy" on the wishlist, I might have to copy that one!

Maegan said...

I wish you could teach me to love running that much. Please tell me how to do it. You looked gorgeous in your pics from the cannonball. Please help me!