Sunday, October 26, 2008

To The Farm We Go

Dylan's preschool class took a trip to Hill Ridge Farm last week. I didn't really know what to expect, but let's just say Dylan didn't want to leave after a full day of play! Here is a glimpse of our Day.
Sorry again for all the collages. Just an easy way to get more cute pictures in!!!

First we took a hay ride to the pumpkin patch...

All of us at the pumpkin patch- Choosing the right pumpkins is rather hard!! It was especially hard when I had to carrying all three of them, ALL my "stuff" (well not really mine, but you know) and get three little kids on the hayride back to the farm!

The pumpkin patch...

Then off to the maze. Ashlyn got quite confused (it is very long) but Dylan would have done it all day long. When Dylan announced he had to go to the Bathroom, instead of going straight there, he made a detour through the maze (he really had to go huh??). Thankfully he made it!

Dylan's favorite place at the farm was the Dried Corn Box- a lot like a sand box but with dried corn. We had to come back for a second round it was so fun! I loved it too- I could use one in my backyard.

There was also a hay maze- much easier for Ashlyn...

The tee pee...

This was a big slide. You sit on burlap and slide down it. Corbin even enjoyed it!

Best picture of the day... Isn't he the cuttest???

7 comments:

Carianne King said...

You are so cute!! I just love showing off my gorgeous sister and her adorable kids! Miss you!!

ty and megs said...

how fun! and i can't believe how old corbin is getting! what a doll.

Kristen said...

What a cool place! I love all your pictures! Especially the one of Corbin!

BWei said...

Corbin is such a cutie! Clara LOVED the corn box when we went to a festival last year. So fun!

The Lindic's said...

Wow, I cannot believe how big Corbin has gotten! That place looks like a real find!! I love the corn box idea too!

Laura Judd said...

cute pics. I can't believe how big Corbin has gotten.

Mandy said...

I love the pumpkin patch. It is just the begining of the holiday season. Corbin is soo cute.