Thursday, November 20, 2008

Poline Fun

We are really enjoying our trampoline (or poline and Ashlyn calls it.) Dylan is my dare devil child who can do all the crazy tricks, and no one taugh him, he just figures it out. But here is a new trick I bet none of you have seen yet! (His last try, before the flips, are his best- so hold out.)

By the time Dylan is done he looks pretty silly

He also really loves to play dodgeball and tag, and is very good at them- those who know him might understand what I mean!
And When Ashlyn even looks at the trampoline she looks pretty similar


Who wants to come jump with us?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so fun that you have a trampoline! I always wanted one growing up- you guys must be pretty cool parents! =) I love the hair static- too cute

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

Dylan is a little dare devil, cute cute! We'll come jump!

Boston Family said...

I want to come jump! Maybe that would bounce this baby out! Your kiddos look like they are having a blast! I love it when they are entertaining. (Which is totally most of the time!!) Good to see ya'll are having fun.

BWei said...

That is hilarious--Dylan is so physically gifted. (love the cape, too :-))

Camille and Nate Johnson said...

That is so great. Lets get him on the Diving board next! That is so sweet that he just figured it out. Hey I got my present today, Thanks.
Cami

Kristen said...

Those smiles just melt my heart!

Gotta love the hair!!

Dunbabin said...

So fun! Sometimes I wish I were a kid again.

Anna Rhodes said...

We do!!!!