Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Toy

Don't ask me why but this...

has not left Dylan's side for the last few days. It is amazing what it can be... mainly a sword but also a broom. He even keeps it tucked in his pants like a warrior. He even tried to sleep with it. And then at least 20 times a day he asks if I would fight with him, and proceeds to shove into my hand a...

and gets this for Ashlyn...

And you can only imagine how that goes.

I tried to hide it hoping that he might forget about it (out of sight, out of mind) but it doesn't work. I actually hid it from myself one of those times. Him bugging me really jogged my memory!

We watched this recently...

which could be the culprit, but we loved it and I highly recommend it!

Here's to basting fights!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

We watched Kung Fu Panda last night and Ryan is actually re-watching it right now. We thought it was really cute too! Great underlying message too!

Shalena said...

That was one great movie! It was very funny. Dillon was sleeping while we watched it but he saw a little and is starting to watch stuff more.

Kendra Leigh said...

Or maybe he wants to be a Top Chef and needs to get his game on...

Anna Rhodes said...

What a funny boy. We watched the movie and the whole next day she had to practice her Kung Fu. Funny kids.

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Hey, we have decided to go private. Let me know your email.
Thanks.