Sunday, November 23, 2008

VS.


I know for many of you this was a big game. But at our house it is even bigger!!! As you know we are a divided family, or I guess I could say there is ONE faithful follower and ONE that turned to the DARK SIDE. Connor can barely stand that it is so difficult to watch his beloved Utes play football (out here we don't get the Mountain) and it is heartbreaking. I stand by quietly, knowing that my alliance is right and we will prevail (well, maybe next year.)

So congrats to the Utes! But the Lord's School still ROCKS!!!!

6 comments:

Elder Henry H. Thompson said...

Michal...Just admit that the Utes rock ok? 48-24!
Love,
Erica

Tasha said...

I was just glad that Aaron was really busy at work and wasn't able to watch the game!!! He would have died watching it...

Jenny said...

Yah, last night was a little rough at our house. We can only hope next year is better. Go Cougars!

Jacob said...

Sigh....

suzi said...

What?!

It was so funny to watch Tom try and stay in control all day long before the game. I made him have a push up contest with the kids, rake the leaves, mow the lawn... then it was finally time to go and hit our next-door neighbor's tailgaiting party in their driveway. Phew. At least there he could commune with other really stressed men about the upcoming game. lol.
I, on the other hand, was calm and collected the entire day, knowing there was a 12-0 on it's way.
Just kidden. I almost couldn't watch!

The Munk Family said...

I'm pretty sure the U has produced more prophets and apostles than BYU, so maybe the Lord loves us more after all! Check out our blog. We went to a great party with only one other couple being Utah fans. We were seriously outnumbered. Wish Connor could've been there to cheer with us.