Thursday, June 17, 2010

2 Months Already!

Kamryn turned two months on Tuesday. I can't believe how fast it has gone. But yet I can't remember what it was like without her here. She has complimented our family in so many ways. Corbin has come to love her to DEATH. He will literally smother her with his love. He likes to try to take care of her. Ashlyn thinks she is mom #2 and Dylan plays a very good big brother part. Everyone loves her, I mean EVERYONE! At Church functions she is the most popular person in the room, especially with the kids! Being in primary makes all the kids unafraid to approach me, which I love. We have noticed a trend however, it is usually the babies of the families that are the most "hungry" to hold her.
She has started to smile and coo at us- an amazing glimpse into her personality. I still am waiting to see what color her eyes are going to be (this will determine if she is a King baby or a Thompson baby. I have three Thompson babies and so i won't get my hopes up!) I think she has me wrapped cause i really think she is the cuttest baby I have EVER seen, including my own. She really is such a great baby, I have put in a lot of time to deserve one like this. She normally only wakes up twice at night and it has been less here and there. She will sit in bouncer for longer than I should let her. She is most always very content!

We love our baby Kamryn!

6 comments:

katie k said...

She is beautiful! I can't believe she is 2 months already.

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

She is so adroable. But you do have the most beautiful kids Michael.

Scott and Nicole albertson said...

She is beautiful and sounds like a sweetie!

The Coxes said...

What a sweet baby girl!!

Katt said...

She really is SO cute!! I'm saying that she is a King baby.

Steve and Patti King said...

I think she looks like a KING! She makes me think of Kristen!